Insulated Carrier Bags
Insulated Cool Bags
Known to people across the world as Cooler Bags, Flexible Cooler Bags, Insulated Lunch Bags and Insulated Carrier Bags, the purpose is universal.
Using a Cool Bag will help to keep chilled and frozen products nice & cold and hot products at a temperature. The altered tastes to food that can occur during transportation will be minimized as the bags help to retain freshness. Please take a look at our ‘Keep Food Safe’ information below.
Used by supermarket shoppers and smaller independent food outlets alike, they are ideal for transporting fresh goods home, delivery services, marketing and promotion with many food producers opting for their own logo or design on a handy sized cool bag to promote at shows and events.
Our Cool Bags are manufactured on site in the UK and can be made to your own specification. Alternatively, you can order stock bags in various sizes and designs by the box.
Keep Food Safe and at it’s Best Possible Condition
Insulated Bags keep hot food at a temperature and keep chilled or frozen products nice and cold. It means that by using our insulated bags the changes of altered taste are minimised and at the same time are reducing microbial growth and toxin production.
- The Temperature Danger Zone is between 15oC and 50oC. Rapid microbial growth takes place. Some will produce Toxin.
- When food is transported or stored in the Temperature Danger Zone, characteristics of the food start to change which, for example, can alter the taste.
- Keep Food outside the Temperature Danger Zone to prevent Foodborne Illnesses.
Examples of Food at Risk: Meat, Fish, Poultry, Eggs and other protein-rich foods. Dairy Products, Cut or Peeled Fresh Produce, Sprouts. Cooked Vegetables, Beans, Rice, Pasta, Shellfish Sauces, such as Gravy. Any foods containing the above, e.g. casseroles, salads, quiches and other Ready Meals.
Increased Performance Required?
We can also supply Ice Sheets which can be used in conjunction with our Cool Bags.
Ice Sheets are:
- Completely food contact safe, using a 6 stage filtration process and UV light sterilisation
- Burst strength tested to over 200kg
- Completely recyclable after use
- Off the shelf items in differing sizes, weights and pocket configurations and the option to tailor make the size and weight to your requirements
- Fully printable, from relatively low minimum order quantities
- Flexible even when frozen
Test Results & Performance Of Our Insulated Bags
We’ve put our insulated bags through temperature change tests. Click below to see how the results.